Institutional Research Office
To serve as the official reporting office for the institute while providing timely and accurate data to enhance Caltech's mission.
To gather, analyze and distribute institutional data for decision making, to fulfill reporting requirements, and to collaborate with peer institutions:
- To be known as the main source for institute facts and figures
- View book, Common Data Set, IPEDS, Department of Education, and others
- To support departments and institute-wide committees
- To share information among peer institutions for comparison and benchmarking
- COFHE, AAUDE, AAUP, NSF, UCAN and others